YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION!
- The prize is a choice between a Designbx Lite Interior design package, valued at $199 or a Manly Distillery bottle of gin and distillery tour for a group of four (as advertised on the Manly Spirits website). The winner must nominate to Designbx which prize they would like from the two options.
- The competition will commence on 30th July and end on 31st August.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter (by 1st September 2018) then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Valid entrants are required to post a photo on Instragram or Facebook with the hashtag #dbx2ndbirthday and associated comment.
- Each valid entrant will be judged by the Designbx editorial team. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative, informative or entertaining comment, in the context of the question.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. By providing your email address (if relevant), you agree to subscribing to the Designbx newsletter and to receiving further information from Designbx only.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s words, as recorded during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with The Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- By entering this competition you give permission to Designbx or Manly Spirits to publish or share your entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram
The Promoter is Designbx Pty Ltd, (ACN:607 681 774) of PO Box 811, Baulkham Hills bc, 2153.